Tuesday, December 20, 2005

thailand here i come!

*just bathed*

went town with jianye in the afternoon. bought lotsa xmas presents! but none for myself. *sob* anyway i really hope to receive stuffs which i like for my xmas. *hint* haha!

1st xmas present: 2 pairs of earrings from jianye? 1 is designed with a letter "G". wth.. cos he said i'm green tea.

ahh.. haven't write xmas cards yet. hopefully can be down by tmr. ppl, dun blame me if ya receive the cards late yep? =p

i'm getting fat. better go on diet. ahh..

3 days to go! thailand here i come! *hee*

photos taken on my bro's bday.



acting cool while eating cake..

he and his day cake. cute right?!?!

ahem! yep.. my dad spoil the picture..

the cake! aww.. so nice..

hahahahaha! dun ur heart just melt?! woops! =p my bro's gonna kill me.


anyway, good luck for your singing competitions! just give ur best shot. will pray hard for you in thailand. =)

No comments: